رقم العضوية : 44443
تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2008
مكان الإقامة : مصر الغالية ام الدنيا - القاهرة
عدد المشاركات : 1,849
عدد النقاط : 15

asmicheal غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: happy new year يا ارثوذكس ويا كل العالم asmicheal

كُتب : [ 11-10-2010 - 09:21 PM ]

A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!

I'am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Marry Christmas.

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.

Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

()"""() ,*
( 'o' ) ,***
=(,,)=("')<-***
(""),,,("") "**
Roses 4 u...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to
U...

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Jingle bells Jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.

Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.

Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season's Greetings!

Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

رد مع إقتباس