عدد المشاركات : 1,930
عدد النقاط : 12

ظريف غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: الحب

كُتب : [ 03-17-2009 - 07:18 PM ]

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sinner مشاهدة المشاركة
god is love
god said this about himself and we learn to love any thing from our lord jesus christ
god loved us so much that he came to save us from our sins and no matter what we do as soon as we go back to him and confess with our sins and repent he accepts us right away and that’s how much he loves us
every time i pray i ask god to teach me to love him because honestly if i love god i won’t sin to him as much as i do
couples; god tells the husband to love his wife as much as god loved the church
neighbors; god said love your neighbor as yourself, love one another
when jesus came to our world he always talking about love because he is love
and his coming is the perfect example to show us and teach us how to love him and love one another
enemies; god said love your enemies and be kind to those who hates you
sinners; even when he was told the he eats and visit the sinners he said i cam to the sinners not to the righteous, so even when we sin against him and hurt him again with our sins, as soon as we go back and confess to him with our sins, he accepts us and forget abut our past
i confess that i don’t know how to love god as i should, so please pray for me so much so god can touch my heart and teach me how to love him
اقتباس
إله الحب
قال الله هذا عن نفسه ، ونحن نعلم أن أي شيء من حب ربنا يسوع المسيح
الله يحب الكثير منا انه جاء لإنقاذنا من خطايانا ، وبغض النظر عما نفعله في أقرب وقت نعود إليه والاعتراف مع ذنوبنا ويتوب علينا انه يقبل على الفور ، وهذا ما يحب لنا
في كل مرة أصلي وأطلب من الله لتعليم لي تحبه لأنه بصراحة إذا أحب الله لن الخطيئة له بقدر ما أفعل
الأزواج ؛ اله يقول الزوج لزوجته الحب قدر الله يحب الكنيسة
الجيران ؛ إله الحب وقال جارك كما بنفسك ، حب بعضهم البعض
عندما جاء المسيح الى العالم انه يتحدث دائما عن الحب لانه الحب
والمقبلة هو مثال ممتاز لتبين لنا ويعلمنا كيف نحبه ونحب بعضنا البعض
أعداء الله : قال أحبوا أعداءكم ، ويكون نوع لمن يكره لكم
خطاة ؛ حتى عندما قيل له انه يأكل وزيارة خطاة قال لي كام لخطاة لا الصالحين ، وذلك حتى عندما كنا ضده الإثم والتعرض له مرة أخرى مع خطايانا ، في أقرب وقت نعود والاعتراف له ذنوبنا ، وتقبل منا وتتاخم ننسى ماضينا
أود أن أعترف بأنني لا أعرف كيف يحب الله كما ينبغي لي ، لذا يرجى الصلاة بالنسبة لي لدرجة الإله ويمكن لمس قلبي وتعليم لي كيف تحبه
أحب الله العالم حتى بذل إبنه الوحيد