تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

Are you believe it???

are you believe it?? A few years ago while i was on holiday in the Himalayas i stopped for the night in a small village it was a very

اضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية MCM 3
MCM 3
ارثوذكسي شغال
MCM 3 غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 15006
تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2008
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 65
عدد النقاط : 10
قوة التقييم : MCM 3 is on a distinguished road
Are you believe it???

كُتب : [ 09-07-2008 - 09:32 PM ]

are you believe it??
A few years ago while i was on holiday
in the Himalayas i stopped for the night in a small village it was a very poor place and there was no proper hotel but the owner of restaurant offered me the bed for the night (please wait me) he said pointing to the table just outside his restaurant (while i prepare your room) it was a beautiful evening the sun was setting behind the dark mountains and the stars beginning to come out the villagers were lighting fires for their evening meals and there was a pleasant smell of wood smoke in the air then i noticed that i was no longer alone Someone was sitting at the table beside me it was an old man with a long white beard his clothes were dirty and almost in rags (what do you want ) i asked (let me tell your fortune sir)he said .i laughed(i don t believe in that sort of thing)i told him .All the same the old man took hold of my hand (i can tell you your fortune)he said.i tried to take my hand away ,but the old man held on to it , gently but very firmly (very well) i said .But first of all tell me about my past .if you can tell me about that I will let you tell me about the future too.The old man looked hard at my hand for a long time without speaking .I smiled to myself(he cant do it )i thought
then in a low soft voice the old man began to tell me about my childhood .He talked about my family and the town i used to live in.He went on to tell my about my life in different parts of the world
Every word he said is true!!!
Stop i said How can you know all these things? (I know about the past and the present) the old man replied .(And i also know about the future Are you ready to hear about your future too).I hesitated .Did i really want to know ?
Just at the moment the owner of the restaurant came out(your room is ready now sir)he said (Oh i thought i heard voices .Were you talking to someone?) .I looked round the old man was not there Yes)i said .I described the old man Oh him the owner of the restaurant said That s the village lunatic !He thinks he can tell people fortunes !I hope he was not nuisance!
the end
I hope every person share in this
DISCUSSION
Do you believe that people can know about the future ?Why not?Has anyone ever told your future?What did they tell you

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links
بياناتي
 رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Malak sokar
ملاك
رقم العضوية : 1433
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2007
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 5,325
عدد النقاط : 19

Malak sokar غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Are you believe it???

كُتب : [ 09-07-2008 - 09:46 PM ]

thanks a lot for this beautiful and strange story

your theme is very important but i want to know the opinions of you all

thanks and GOD BLESS YOU

رد مع إقتباس

اضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 08:58 PM.