تذكرنــي
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة
يمكنك البحث فى الموقع للوصول السريع لما تريد

مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق

I could not forgiveلااستطيع ان اغفر

I COULD NOT FORGIVE by Kiyoko Tanimoto An eye witness account of the Hiroshima atomic bomb I lay there buried alive under our house when the

اضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية Malak sokar
Malak sokar
ملاك
Malak sokar غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 1433
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2007
مكان الإقامة :
عدد المشاركات : 5,325
عدد النقاط : 19
قوة التقييم : Malak sokar is on a distinguished road
Angry I could not forgiveلااستطيع ان اغفر

كُتب : [ 06-12-2009 - 11:28 PM ]

I could NOT FORGIVE

by Kiyoko Tanimoto

An eye witness account of the Hiroshima atomic bomb

I lay there buried alive under our house when the bomb hit our city. The bomb started great fires. The fires came nearer and nearer to us as workers tried to reach us. "Hurry!" they cried to one another as the flames came nearer. At last the workers reached us and pulled me and my mother out from under everything, before the flames reached us.
Now later, as I thought of the pilot of the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on our city, I cried, "I hate him. I hate him." The people with marked faces from the effects of the bomb made me cry, "I hate him." I saw people suffering a terrible, slow death. Again and again I cried, as I saw these people, "I hate that pilot, I hate him!"

I HATED HIM

Now some time later I was in USA and that pilot appeared in a meeting I attended. As I looked at him, I hated him with a bitter hatred. But then I listened to what he told us of his experience the day when he dropped the bomb on our city. I heard him say, "When I flew over the city after we dropped the bomb, I cried, 'O God, what have I done'." I realised he found it difficult to speak of that day. He could hardly speak for tears.
As this happened I suddenly realised my hatred of him was wrong. It only made me unhappy also. As I did this, it was as if a heavy load fell off my shoulders. I cried, "God, help me to forgive him. Please God, forgive my wrong feelings towards him. Please give me Your Spirit to control my thoughts."
I also told God, "I am sorry for all my wrong thoughts." I believe Jesus Christ died for my sin. As I did this my life was changed.
I now help people that suffer from hating other people. I seek to help them to love everyone, as I am now able to do.
This Story is available as audio in a "WAV" format. If you would like a copy please click on the following:-
the Bomb "wav file" format 2.5 Mbytes

لمصدر http://www.soon.org.uk/page3.htm

رد مع إقتباس
Sponsored Links

اضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حصري فيديو محاضرة قداسة البابا شنودة عن اغفر 4\5\2011 Rss مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى بخدمة Rss 0 05-04-2011 09:20 PM
حصري فيديو اسئلة محاضرة قداسة البابا شنودة عن اغفر 4\5\2011 Rss مواضيع منقولة من مواقع اخرى بخدمة Rss 0 05-04-2011 09:20 PM
كما اغفر emmmy قسم الترانيم المكتوبة 4 01-23-2011 12:10 PM
كلمات ترنيمة (((اغفر ياربي للي لسه بيصلبوك))) كورال امجاد السماء قسم الترانيم المكتوبة 4 04-27-2009 09:36 PM
عصايه ومعزاتى اغفر لي يارب سيئاتى kiko القصص النصية 4 07-08-2008 10:18 PM

Rss  Rss 2.0 Html  Xml Sitemap SiteMap Info-SiteMap Map Tags Forums Map Site Map

الساعة الآن 10:47 AM.