المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Pray This

منى ارسانيوس
07-21-2007, 04:57 PM
EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

You never know when God is going to bless you!! Good things happen when you least expect them to

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over
And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood
But I thank you that I believe
I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their ! needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees
it.

rafat2006
07-22-2007, 06:05 PM
thank you mona very good

كاترين
07-22-2007, 07:57 PM
it is very beautiful
thank you very much

اللة يرعانى
07-22-2007, 08:38 PM
ياريت تكتبى بالعربى علشان متحرجناش